Thursday 22 October 2009

Evaluation of Unit 4 - Creating A Record 02/11/09

1. My intro is dark and loud the character of batman is also a dark it stays dark and deep until the end of the credits it just stays with the deep low bass.

2. I have used a full strings legato and a deep drum n bass remix drum so i have a leite motif and low bass in the background.

3. I started with a full strings legato plying then a deep loud bass using drum n bass remix drum kit in the background. when batman comes up in the opening credits i continued with the full strings legato and the drum n bass and but added the clashing of symbols when the name batman appears on the screen.

4. The structure of notes i have used E G E G in repetition for the drum n bass remix part of my batman intro i have also used E G B D E in repetition also i have used the notes A in higher and lower keys.

5. The music suddenly stops all at the same time when the gotham city scene begins.

6. I feel as though i maybe should have used more track and different sounds and had more going to on to have more of an effect i think i may have left it to simple and not completed it as well as it could have been done but overall i am very happy with my work and i feel i have portrayed the film in a good way with my movie intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment